Global address list cached mode not updating

Hi there, I'm pretty new to Exchange 2010, but I thought I'd participate in these forums as a way to get ahead.I'm not sure if autodiscovery plays a part of this, but it might.Now we will need to verify that the update actually took place (Keep in mind that you would have to give the update about 10 minutes to ensure that it has completed) 6. Browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Client Access\OAB\ Services 8.2 Locate the Microsoft Exchange File Distribution service 8.3 Now Right Click on the service and select Restart 9. And finally click the Download Address Book to download latest copy IF OUTLOOK STILL DON’T HAVE THE UPDATED LIST, TRY THE FOLLOWING Try deleting the user’s oab files then have the user re-download the Address Book. Go to C:\Users\username\App Data\Local\Microsoft\Outlook 2. My Outlook 2010 client I've removed the OAB files from and attempted to recreate the address list. It's starting to drive me nuts, does anyone have any insight as to what could be done to remedy the underlying problem?Let me know if you have any questions about this or if I left anything out.

Outlook Address List not showing newly created users or contacts 2.Or force Outlook to download the latest version of the offline address book.*Note: Disabling cached mode is not really a fix!I know this is a very well documented issue, however, it seems to be hit and miss for our environment as to when different things work temporarily or not so I thought I'd pose this question here.I was having some trouble with my address book not populating any entries in my organization and bombarded the problem with a flurry of tricks.Apparently, autodiscovery wasn't working and when I got autodiscovery to work, my address book was properly populated.

Search for global address list cached mode not updating:

global address list cached mode not updating-43global address list cached mode not updating-65global address list cached mode not updating-84global address list cached mode not updating-48

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “global address list cached mode not updating”

  1. You can also check if your zone transfers really work from your slave servers with the following command: [b] dig -t axfr 10.2.37.202 [/b] BTW, your system is NOT fully updated - you're running an old kernel. EDIT: Also, it'd be a good idea to get a good reference on setting up BIND DNS server, like O'Reilly Media's: DNS & BIND. I did what you suggested and the servers started replicating. [b]Master Server:[/b] # tail -f /var/log/messages [code] Jan 28 ns1 named[1465]: client 10.2.37.214#50135: transfer of 'yourdomain.com/IN': AXFR started Jan 28 ns1 named[1465]: client 10.2.37.214#50135: transfer of 'yourdomain.com/IN': AXFR ended Jan 28 ns1 named[1465]: client 10.2.37.225#52508: transfer of 'yourdomain.com/IN': AXFR started Jan 28 ns1 named[1465]: client 10.2.37.225#52508: transfer of 'yourdomain.com/IN': AXFR ended [/code] But now the slave servers are complaining again.